You gotta open those locked doors...yes, find the keys!

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Writing reminds me of space


Writing begins when a child learns her first alphabets. When I think about writing, I become awed by the magnificent ability of human beings to write. In the beginning, writing was something that I could do and now, I have developed a deep understanding of writing, not to forget the excitement I feel when I am about to begin writing something because every piece that I write, takes to me a voyage to an unknown sea of unexplored thoughts and emotions. I look forward to see what and how the next piece of writing would turn out to be.

I have also become very close in my relationship with the art and science of writing. Writing is a dream for some, a way of flowing for some, a subject to study for some, a path to education for some, a passion for some, a way of connecting with God for some, health and healing for some, a means of earning for some and a discipline for some. For me, writing is all this and I hope that becomes more for me.

What is writing? Writing is all the energy around us: the words that people are saying, the emotions that we are experiencing, the thoughts that that go through our mind.

Writing enables a person to be creative. When you think about the words you can use and the way you can present something. I hope writing becomes a habit for everyone.

When does writing come to an end?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Exactly ! Writing can never come to an end. I believe that your intangible thoughts become the tangible reality only when you write them up. That is the first step of taking an action.

very well written and explained, Kriti ! I hope people inculcate this habit of writing in their lives, it will help them in amazing ways !